Victorian Art Print Engraving, Antique French Family Portrait in Country Home
A beautiful Victorian art print engraving dating from the early 1800s. Titled "Sportsmen's Return", the antique French print depicts a portrait of a French family at their country home watching the hunters return. The engraving has been hand tinted in pastel shades and is framed under glass in a wooden frame.
It has a hanging ring attached to the reverse side.
Frame: 14" Wide x 12" Tall (36 cm x 30 cm).
Print: 11" Wide x 8" Tall (28 cm x 20 cm).
The antique French engraving is in very good condition with some signs of age and wear including light surface marks to the paper and flakes and knocks to the edges of the wooden frame.
For more engravings: https://etsy.me/2wiYvUa
To continue visiting our Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeBonheurDuJour
Item Ref: Victorian Art Print Engraving, Antique French Family Portrait in Country Home
Shipping from France
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 1 - 2 weeks
- Canada : 1 - 2 weeks
- Ireland : 7 - 10 business days
- New Zealand : 1 - 2 weeks
- United Kingdom : 7 - 10 business days
- United States : 8 - 15 business days
- Europe : 5 - 7 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 1 - 2 weeks
- Asia Pacific : 2 - 3 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 2 - 3 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East : 2 - 3 weeks
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 2 - 3 weeks
Customs and import taxes
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Fabien INVERNIZZI, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact us for a wholesale price list on bulk orders
Do you offer upgraded shipping?
All orders are shipped with tracking. If you would like to upgrade to faster shipping you can select this option during checkout.
Do you accept layaways?
Yes, we do. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.