An enchanting romantic antique engraving from the 1800's entitled "Un Reve d'Amour". The hand coloured art print portrays a charming scene of a sleeping young lady dreaming of cupids and love. It is a reproduction of a painting by the Italian artist and painter Francesco Vinea (1845-1902).
The engraving was printed in Austria and published by the Fishel Adler & Schwartz company of 373 Fifth Ave, New York.
It has been framed under glass in an ornate gold tone wooden frame.
The reverse side has a hanging cord.
On the print is the following information:
Upper Left: “Copyrighted 1896 by Fishel Adler & Schwartz, New York”
Upper Right: “Published by Fishel Adler & Schwartz, 373 Fifth Ave, New York, Printed in Austria”
Lower Left: “Painted by F. Vinea” Un reve d’amour
14.5" Tall x 22" wide
(36,5 cm x 56 cm).
The antique print and frame are in good condition.
There are foxing spots and discoloration to the paper.
The frame is worn with flakes to the surface in places.
To browse more of our framed art and prints, please click here: http://etsy.me/1qzxwcM
To continue shopping in the main shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeBonheurDuJour
Item ref: Antique Romantic Art Print Engraving in Gold Frame with Cherubs, Un Reve d'Amour by F Vinea, Bedroom Wall Hanging Decor
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Fabien INVERNIZZI, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com
Please contact us for a wholesale price list on bulk orders
All orders are shipped with tracking. If you would like to upgrade to faster shipping you can select this option during checkout.
Yes, we do. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Apr 19, 2019
This is just beautiful.. thank you for all the effort you put in the packaging just great!! to ensure it would arrive safely and it did! It seriously felt like I was opening up a special present by the way you took you’re time wrapping this up. I appreciate it, it, also my item arrived quickly. Thank you...